Panzerwelten.de -> Startseite
News Forum Artensteckbriefe Ueber uns Ueber uns Instagram Impressum Links

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Siren intermedia
Bilder von meinem Siren intermedia. Ich habe diese für ca. 14 Monate. Sie sind gehalten 22c, mit Guppies, Minnow, und Cherry Garnelen.

[Bild: Siren-1.jpg]

[Bild: siren8.jpg]
Hello Kevin,
looking very interesting your Siren intermedia, maybe you´ll like to tell us more about this species?

Greetings
LG
Moni
aka Ygra

[Bild: 300pw-harlek3.jpg]
Wer anderen in den Hintern kriecht muss sich nicht wundern, wenn er ihnen irgendwann zum Hals raus hängt
I got them from a UK based seller early last year, they were quite thin when they arrived, but are much larger now. The largest one is around 16-18 inches, the smaller one approximately 14 inches or so in length. They are quite easy to keep, they need cool water, I use a heater so the temperature is constantly at 22c. They dont like a lot of water movement, so they have lots of Elodea densa and similar aquatic plants so they can escape from the flow of the filter.

They are usually quite active, but more so at night. They are fed mainly live earthworms, bloodworm (pre-frozen) and sinking carnivore pellets. They apparantly have poor eyesight and mostly ignore the Fish and Shrimp, but seem to be able to catch and eat River Shrimp (not sure of the species, a native species that is sold as food in shops here.)

When they first arrived they were quite aggressive to each other, the larger Siren had damaged one of the legs of the smaller Siren, it has grown back completly though and isnt even scarred. Now both of them get on well, and dont even show aggression during feeding times.
Quite impressive. My mom thought about keeping those animals once…

EDIT: Good Morning! I wrote nonsense of course. I meant Axolotls, Your Sirens (cool name *g) seem to be somewhat different. /EDIT
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

[Bild: pw-mangroven7_312px.jpg] 
Krabben und andere Crustaceen (Krebstiere),
Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643