PANZERWELTEN-FORUM

Normale Version: hi
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi I'm new here

I want to improve myself in the area of a trio geosesarma I in 30 * 30 * 30 are sufficient as this
tmperature size with a 24 ° C in water, it eats crabs and special compressed compote cricket
mold etc. lk'hygrometrie is 99% are this good

my crabs

[Bild: viewer.php?id=948910DSC08859.jpg]

Icon_mrgreen[Bild: viewer.php?id=935047DSC08852.jpg]
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id...C08859.jpg
hello i am new here

i would like to improve in the field of maintenance of crab vampire. I have now a group of three geosesarma in a terrarium square of 30 cm in width.

Is the volume is sufficient for them?

I keep them at a temperature of 24 ° c, they eat crickets and applesauce with red berries.

The humidity and about 99%

[Bild: DSC08856.jpg]

[Bild: DSC08859.jpg]

[Bild: DSC08871.jpg]

[Bild: DSC08849.jpg]

[Bild: DSC08837.jpg]

[Bild: dsc09010.jpg]
hey indo.
welcome to the panzerwelten forum.
you have one geosesarma-terrarium (30x30x30)?
I hope your pics come from different tanks, as they show diffrent kinds of geosesarmas...
Greets
Marco
I have several tank
I will put more photo
hello everybody, you know the habitat of these crabs?

What error are to avoid?
the terrarium is well?
[Bild: DSC09035.jpg]

[Bild: DSC09036.jpg]
the cache are important?
[Bild: DSC09037.jpg]
how to disinfect the living moss?
Hi indostomus & welcome to the "shell worlds"! Icon_wink

Sorry, didn'T see Your first posting. 30x30 cm is okay for a pair or a small group of Geosesarma, yes. The humidity must not have 99 percent, but it is okay. Some 70 to 80 percent humidity would be sufficient.

You seem to have the "Red devil"-Geosesarma and Geosesarma bicolor (the one with lilac claws and yellow eyes). They are from Ujung Kulon, West Java, Indonesia. In general the habitats of al Geosesarma species are tropical rainforests.

The habitat and origin of G. "Red devil" is unknown. Probably somewhat around Indonesia.

IF You want to disinfect living moss You do it easily with soda water. The soda kills every animal live but doesn't harm plants. Just dive the moss for some quuarter to half of an hour in a dish or bucket with carbonated water.

The setup in the first tank seems quite good, in the second tank You seem to have some sort of clay as substrate? That is not optimal because the crabs cannot dig in it.
(Wednesday, 29. September 2010, 17:42)Krabbert schrieb: [ -> ]hey indo.

thank you

yes

I hope your pics come from different tanks, as they show diffrent kinds of geosesarmas...

of course

Greets
Marco

(Wednesday, 29. September 2010, 19:49)BEASTIEPENDENT schrieb: [ -> ]Hi indostomus & welcome to the "shell worlds"! Icon_wink

Sorry, didn'T see Your first posting. 30x30 cm is okay for a pair or a small group of Geosesarma, yes. The humidity must not have 99 percent, but it is okay. Some 70 to 80 percent humidity would be sufficient.

You seem to have the "Red devil"-Geosesarma and Geosesarma bicolor (the one with lilac claws and yellow eyes). They are from Ujung Kulon, West Java, Indonesia. In general the habitats of al Geosesarma species are tropical rainforests.

The habitat and origin of G. "Red devil" is unknown. Probably somewhat around Indonesia.

IF You want to disinfect living moss You do it easily with soda water. The soda kills every animal live but doesn't harm plants. Just dive the moss for some quuarter to half of an hour in a dish or bucket with carbonated water.

and oxygenated water is good?

The setup in the first tank seems quite good, in the second tank You seem to have some sort of clay as substrate? That is not optimal because the crabs cannot dig in it.

the substrate is a manado jbl is good?

what is the ideal temperature?
(Wednesday, 29. September 2010, 19:49)indostomus schrieb: [ -> ]
(Wednesday, 29. September 2010, 17:42)Krabbert schrieb: [ -> ]hey indo.

thank you

yes

of course

Greets
Marco

(Wednesday, 29. September 2010, 19:49)BEASTIEPENDENT schrieb: [ -> ]Hi indostomus & welcome to the "shell worlds"! Icon_wink

the substrate is a manado jbl is good?

what is the ideal temperature in water ?
[Bild: DSC09045.jpg]
my baby geosesarma

[Bild: DSC09042.jpg]
evolution

[Bild: DSC09044.jpg]
Zitat:[quote='indostomus' pid='33558' dateline='1285786192']
No, not oxygenated. Sparkling mineral water. Water with carbonic acid.

Zitat:the substrate is a manado jbl is good?

Seems not so good. Better would be the same substrate as above, terrarium humus.

Zitat:what is the ideal temperature?
20 to 28 degrees.
(Wednesday, 29. September 2010, 22:24)BEASTIEPENDENT schrieb: [ -> ]
Zitat:[quote='indostomus' pid='33558' dateline='1285786192']
No, not oxygenated. Sparkling mineral water. Water with carbonic acid.

Zitat:the substrate is a manado jbl is good?

Seems not so good. Better would be the same substrate as above, terrarium humus. why?

Zitat:what is the ideal temperature?
20 to 28 degrees.
Hi indostomus Icon_wink

[quote='indostomus' pid='33613' dateline='1285879179']
Zitat:the substrate is a manado jbl is good
Seems not so good. Better would be the same substrate as above, terrarium humus. why?
Because as I said the crabs cannot dig in it. As second food parts can fal into the clefts between the fragments and rot there.
each species of geosesarma have specific needs?
humus= tourbe blond
danke für die Informationen
(Thursday, 30. September 2010, 22:02)indostomus schrieb: [ -> ]each species of geosesarma have specific needs?
Yes, but the needs of many species are similar.

Zitat:humus= tourbe blond
No "tourbe blond" please, not perfect either. Hm, I don't know the correct word You would understand. But the substrate I can see on the pictures of Your first tank is okay. Icon_wink
et it is sand in the first tank
(Thursday, 30. September 2010, 22:45)indostomus schrieb: [ -> ]et it is sand in the first tank

Forest duff is good?

my male died, he lost a clip,

what is problem ?
ava moss it can be dangerous?
foam made them dangerous bit is?
(Tuesday, 7. September 2010, 15:39)indostomus schrieb: [ -> ]Hi I'm new here

I want to improve myself in the area of a trio geosesarma I in 30 * 30 * 30 are sufficient as this
tmperature size with a 24 ° C in water, it eats crabs and special compressed compote cricket
mold etc. lk'hygrometrie is 99% are this good

my crabs

[Bild: viewer.php?id=948910DSC08859.jpg]

Icon_mrgreen[Bild: viewer.php?id=935047DSC08852.jpg]
Hi Icon_wink

(Sunday, 3. October 2010, 17:22)indostomus schrieb: [ -> ]Forest duff is good?
Yes, forest substrate is good.

Zitat:my male died, he lost a clip,
what is problem ?
I'm sorry, one cannot determine that for sure. Maybe it is from transport stress, many wild caught animals die after transportation to Europe and then transport to the shop and then to You… that's a lot of stress for such a little crab and unfortunately many don't take all that.

Zitat:ava moss it can be dangerous?
foam made them dangerous bit is?
I'm sorry I don't understand what this is or what you mean. What is ava moss? What kind of foam do you mean?
do you mean java-moss?
this could be dangerous - when it is not cleared al lot of days in dayly fresh water-
do your crabs have foam when they are eating moss?
yes its a java-moss
they not eating moss

I think the aquarium is too closed, the air does not circulate
it's dangerous?
Icon_wink