PANZERWELTEN-FORUM

Normale Version: Geosesarma sp. "Red Devil" and G. bicolor
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi! I saw Chris's video on youtube on Geosesarma sp. "Red Devil" from Java and thought I caught a glimpse of a G. bicolor!? Also, a local importer once had a Geosesarma sp. "Red Devil" mixed in a bunch of G. bicolor. I was wondering, are these two species sympatric? Or their distributions overlap? Is red devil described, if so, what's the scientific name?

I'm currently getting some Geosesarma for my terrarium and was thinking about mixing these two species. I suppose that the red devil juveniles are heavily water dependant just like G.bicolor, and not initially terrestrial like G.krathing or G.notophorum juveniles.

Also, I have a few berried G.bicolor and G.notophorum females that I seperately put in small breeder boxes inside my sulawesi shrimp tank (Need more tanks!!), they have access to land and water, just worried that they might abandon the eggs because they have no place to burry...

First pic is of the females
Second pic is of the terrarium (water part to left, can't be seen in photo)

[attachment=12875]
[attachment=12876]