Panzerwelten.de -> Startseite
News Forum Artensteckbriefe Ueber uns Ueber uns Instagram Impressum Links

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Hello from first time crab owner in England
Wink 
Smile  Hello everyone! My name is Anne, and I am the delighted  first time owner of a little Rainbow crab. His name is Cedric. I am so happy to have this opportunity to learn so much more about my little crab and also other members of his species.
I am in Southport, England. I have run my own self funded animal rescue for around 27 years, mainly concentrating on abused/disabled/abandoned rabbits and cage birds, and the nursing and rehabilitation of injured or orphaned wild birds.
I am now mainly retired due to a terminal condition called Huntington's Disease. Over the last few months it has been getting a stronger grip of me so I am now concentrating on my sanctuaries permanent residents (which are many) and only rarely accepting further rescue cases.
I am here to share stories, photos and videos of my beloved Cedric, and excited to meet other crab lovers, and above all, to learn and learn so that I can be the best carer possible to my pet crab.
Warm happy wishes to all!
Anne
Dear Anne,

welcome here too! I'm very fond of seeing the first member registering here coming from our Instagram account :-)

Thanx for your kind and touching introduction and I hope you'll find here what you seek. The board is not as vivid as it was in earlier years since many many people only "read" on facebook and abandoned boards in the last years. Several other invertebrate boards have given up already. Besides, that forum was offline due to uncertainties regarding the new GDPR and its implementation. So that we're online again has to get around first… ;-)

Please feel free to ask any questions about Cedric or any other crustacean you like. You may use our english section https://www.panzerwelten.de/forum/forumd...php?fid=48 and probably discovered already the english datasheet for Cardisoma: https://www.panzerwelten.de/forum/showth...p?tid=1012

Cheers, Ollie
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

[Bild: pw-mangroven7_312px.jpg] 
Krabben und andere Crustaceen (Krebstiere),
Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken
(Thursday, 22. November 2018, 22:52)Ollie Mengedoht Hi!   Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I am indeed from instagram, and your husband very kindly informed me that this wonderful forum had now re-opened. I am now editing this reply as I realise that it is you who I have been speaking to on Instagram, and it is Moni who is the wonderful source of information who you told me about. I am absolutely so happy to be here! I will put a link to this amazing site and forum in my profile, so it will be clickable, but I will also share the link in posts as well. I know they are non-clickable, but they still tell people that you are here. I am sure Cedric will be happy to help :)Many, many thanks again for the welcome, and for the wealth of information here.Warm happy wishes, Anne schrieb: Dear Anne,

welcome here too! I'm very fond of seeing the first member registering here coming from our Instagram account :-)

Thanx for your kind and touching introduction and I hope you'll find here what you seek. The board is not as vivid as it was in earlier years since many many people only "read" on facebook and abandoned boards in the last years. Several other invertebrate boards have given up already. Besides, that forum was offline due to uncertainties regarding the new GDPR and its implementation. So that we're online again has to get around first… ;-)

Please feel free to ask any questions about Cedric or any other crustacean you like. You may use our english section https://www.panzerwelten.de/forum/forumd...php?fid=48 and probably discovered already the english datasheet for Cardisoma: https://www.panzerwelten.de/forum/showth...p?tid=1012

Cheers, Ollie
Just because it can not speak, does not mean that it can not feel.

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643