Panzerwelten.de -> Startseite
News Forum Artensteckbriefe Ueber uns Ueber uns Instagram Impressum Links

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Geosesarma habitat
Hello everybody, i am from spain and i don´t speak german, i use the google traductor to see the forum and its very interesting.
I'll put a habitat for geosesarma but here in Spain there are only geosesarma sp vampire and geosesarma red and I would like to know if the two have similar characteristics in terms of the amount of water in the pool or if they need less as geosesarma notopohorum. Sorry for my bad english. Tanks a lot.
So here also in bad english: yes the have similar claims
everything you have to know, stands here:
http://www.panzerwelten.de/forum/thread-5.html
gruß Steve
Buenas dias salva! Icon_wink

We're happy to have a reader from Spain here. Smile

Yes, indeed these two species are much alike in their habits and both need a real water part in their terrarium (or an aqua-terrarium or paludarium or what You might want to call it).

G. notophorum and G. krathing only need a small pool and are at the other end of needs of water. They even molt at land.

Any other questions? Feel free to ask, we try to help. Icon_wink
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

[Bild: pw-mangroven7_312px.jpg] 
Krabben und andere Crustaceen (Krebstiere),
Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken

¡Hola
bienvenida,
yo también puedo usar traductor
hasta pronto
j-y
Thanks everybody. I have another question, ¿ what parameters would be most appropriate for them in the pool?
Which would you think that will be the best method to heat the aquaterrarium?
Thanks.
Most crabs don't mind WHAT water they're in but You cannot put them apruptly in very different water.

In a normal heated flat You don't need to heat. In Spain I would guess You rather would have to freeze than to heat but I don't know Your circumstances. If You have at least 20 degrees in the tank (daytime a little more) that is enough.

If You have the tank in a cool cellar You can take a heat mat which You should put at one side to the aquaterrarium or You take a normal water heater. The light You use heats the tank too.
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken
In my house i don´t have central heat and the temperature in the water can be 15 celsius degree.
I am thinking to put water with ph 8 and gH 7-9, similar to sulawesi lakes, its this correct or not?
Tanks
Hola!

No soy de opinion que sea necesario cambiarlos, puede usar su agua normal.
Pero es muy importante que no contenga metales pasados como cobre. En unas casas aquí por ejemplo hay tuberías de agua de cobre que enriquecen el agua con éste.
Sin embargo puede probarlo y descubrir si lo contiene. Aquí hay muchas tiendas que venden pescados para el acuario que ofrecen este servicio de probar el agua de sus clientes. Pero no sé si hay éste en Espana.

Además puede enviarnos tus valores del agua (no sé si es la palabra correcta en espanol, pero no lo puedo encontrar) y vamos a dirle si son adecuados o no.

Espero que puede encontrar mi espanol, solo aprendo desde dos anos en la escuela Icon_wink
Mit lieben Grüßen,
Steffi.

0.0.1 Brachypelma auratum
0.0.1 Cyriocosmus elegans
0.0.1 Avicularia metallica
0.0.1 Grammostola rosea
0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra
0.0.1 Linothele fallax
1.0 Meriones unguiculatus
1.1 Rhampholeon brevicaudatus
0.4 Geosesarma tiomanicum
2.4 Limnopilos naiyanetri
1.0 Pantherophis guttatus
Hello, after a long wait I have a couple of geosesarma sp vampir. A week ago I have it and see them healthy and active mainly at dusk. At the moment they eat crickets, caterpillars and worms. the male is a little scary but the female comes out right away for their food.Smilie_krabbe

the male
[Bild: P8220196.jpg]
the female eating a cartepillar
[Bild: P8220202.jpg]
Hi there Salva,

at least the first picture doesnt show a Geosesarma sp. Vampir. Its a Geosesarma sp. bicolor. But nonetheless ... have fun with them Smile
Gruß!

Hans-Jürgen Günter
aka Püffi
Ihr sucht ein Buch über Krabben? Hier ist es:

Die Krabbenfibel, Von Monika Rademacher & Ollie Mengedoht, erschienen im Dähne Verlag
-----------
Aqua-Terrarium.de hat für immer geschlossen. Die Landzonen gibt es weiterhin hier:
http://www.aquarien-schrank.de/epages/62...s/Landzone
Hi puffi,
Can you tell me the differences between the two species?
They need a pool big or are more similar to notophorum who needs less water?
Hi Salva, no, in keeping conditions they are quite the same. Geosesarma bicolor too needs a bigger pool.

Thanks,
But they don´t like much the pool. They are all the day on the land area.
I have seen that vampires have the eyes more red and the stain of the shell is more orange but i don´t find more differences.
The most obviously differences indeed are orange eyes for sp. "Vampire" instead of bright yellow for bicolor and a the carapace in a light color instead of the lower half of the carapace yellow for bicolor.

It might be they are some days or weeks more in the water than on land or just otherwise, that depends upon individual moods, conditions and whatsoever. When the land area is very moist or wet it is enough humidity for them anyway, they don't _need_ to go in the water then, it just depends on the "mood".

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643