Panzerwelten.de -> Startseite
News Forum Artensteckbriefe Ueber uns Ueber uns Instagram Impressum Links

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Geosesarma sp bicolor with problems
Hi everybody,

I am going to explain what happens with my female...

from a few days ago I saw her very rare, long in the water and not hungry, and suddenly moved the shell and has lost a leg that has been in the old exoskeleton, this has happened to you before and you know it can be?
The move was yesterday morning and today still remains in the water without wanting to eat and still has not regained its normal color, you know how long it takes to harden his shell? thank you very much
Hi, after two days the last night she begans to eat (a lot) and she came into her cave, i see her very good but with only seven legs.
Hi salva,

sorry, didn't see Your post earlier. Great that Your specimen feeds again.

Loss of appendages during the molt is always possible. If it is just one leg that doesn't matter really. Hardening needs from some hours in very small crabs to about one or even two weeks in very big crabs like some Cardisoma spp. It is also usual that one sees the crab not that often if it is going to make a molt. They hide and they can't eat because the feeding appendages too are molted.
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

[Bild: pw-mangroven7_312px.jpg] 
Krabben und andere Crustaceen (Krebstiere),
Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643