Panzerwelten.de -> Startseite
News Forum Artensteckbriefe Ueber uns Ueber uns Instagram Impressum Links

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Nanhaipotamon sp.
Caught in Zhuhai, Guangdong China. An ID would be very helpful, thanks in advance.

Angehängte Dateien Bild(er)

Hi again!

It looks like it could be a Demanietta sp. But I am not sure if they live in China as well. Maybe Beastiependent can help, but he is away for a couple of days. So please be patient Smile
Gruß!

Hans-Jürgen Günter
aka Püffi
Ihr sucht ein Buch über Krabben? Hier ist es:

Die Krabbenfibel, Von Monika Rademacher & Ollie Mengedoht, erschienen im Dähne Verlag
-----------
Aqua-Terrarium.de hat für immer geschlossen. Die Landzonen gibt es weiterhin hier:
http://www.aquarien-schrank.de/epages/62...s/Landzone
I'm pretty sure it's a Nanhaipotamon. I need an old exoskeleton to determine the species.
Ah, I didn't see this thread, sorry. On first look with that location it might be Nanhaipotamon guangdongense from the one picture I have from this species. Do You have Dai: A Revision of freshwater crabs of the genus Nanhaipotamon Bott, 1968 from China. The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology 1997 45 (2): 209-235? You can download it at the RMBR for free and compare Yourself with the living specimen or high resolution photos. It does fit the description on first sight though.

Else for Guangdong recorded are Chinapotamon, Yarepotamon and Somanniathelphusa (very different).

This other thread – http://www.panzerwelten.de/forum/thread-4599.html – closed, but different pictures there!
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

[Bild: pw-mangroven7_312px.jpg] 
Krabben und andere Crustaceen (Krebstiere),
Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken
(Tuesday, 6. December 2011, 13:57)BEASTIEPENDENT schrieb: Ah, I didn't see this thread, sorry. On first look with that location it might be Nanhaipotamon guangdongense from the one picture I have from this species. Do You have Dai: A Revision of freshwater crabs of the genus Nanhaipotamon Bott, 1968 from China. The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology 1997 45 (2): 209-235? You can download it at the RMBR for free and compare Yourself with the living specimen or high resolution photos. It does fit the description on first sight though.

Else for Guangdong recorded are Chinapotamon, Yarepotamon and Somanniathelphusa (very different).

This other thread – http://www.panzerwelten.de/forum/thread-4599.html – closed, but different pictures there!
Thank you for your reply! Yes, I do have the article. I'm waiting for the molt of a male crab so I can compare the shape of the gonopod and determine the species, N. guangdongense is very plausible. The pics in the other thread are of specimens collected from the same area, I'm supposing they are of the same species. But we'll have to wait till I get that molt. I'll update when I get a concrete ID. Thanks again!
You're welcome. I'm happy if I could help.

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643