[Bild: upemaze7.jpg]

[Bild: aqame6en.jpg]

[Bild: eqyzu2uh.jpg]

[Bild: yda2umy6.jpg]

Sent from my GT-N7102 using Tapatalk 2
[Bild: 9a9eje6u.jpg]

[Bild: 9yzazyta.jpg]

Beautiful! The crabs from the first posting are four species of Potamids?

And the first two pics in the last picture pack of the first posting a Gecarcinudae?
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

[Bild: pw-mangroven7_312px.jpg] 
Krabben und andere Crustaceen (Krebstiere),
Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken
are theese all your pets?
or did u take those shots in the wildlife ?

they are awesome, though !
(Thursday, 14. February 2013, 19:22)BEASTIEPENDENT schrieb: Beautiful! The crabs from the first posting are four species of Potamids?

And the first two pics in the last picture pack of the first posting a Gecarcinudae?

Hi,

They are (from top to bottom) Nanhaipotamon aculatum, N. hongkongense, N.guangdongense, N.zhuhaiense (oops, posted repeated photos), Heterochelamon purpuromanalis. All potamids! : )

(Thursday, 14. February 2013, 20:20)tomarrow schrieb: are theese all your pets?
or did u take those shots in the wildlife ?

they are awesome, though !

Hi,

Yes, I keep these live specimens in captivity along with a bunch of preserved specimens for study. These photos I took indoors.
Hi,

Truly amazing and beautiful crabs, wow!

Could you show us some pics of your crab tanks and tell us some more about them, e.g. how big they are etc.?
Thank you! Icon_wink
Liebe Grüße
Tim Smile

„The love for all living creatures is the noblest attribute of a human being” - Charles Darwin.

Thanks!
I keep them in separate containers, will post a pic of it soon. The Nanhaipotamon are around 4-5cm, semi-terrestrial, other than that, typical of Potamids.

(Sunday, 17. February 2013, 21:01)Tim schrieb: Hi,

Truly amazing and beautiful crabs, wow!

Could you show us some pics of your crab tanks and tell us some more about them, e.g. how big they are etc.?
Thank you! Icon_wink

Hi,

Thanks a lot!
You keep them all without land area?
Liebe Grüße
Tim Smile

„The love for all living creatures is the noblest attribute of a human being” - Charles Darwin.

(Thursday, 21. February 2013, 22:14)Tim schrieb: Hi,

Thanks a lot!
You keep them all without land area?

There is a large hollow cylindrical hiding decor which they can climb up, other than this it's all water and some sand!

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643