Panzerwelten.de -> Startseite
News Forum Artensteckbriefe Ueber uns Ueber uns Instagram Impressum Links

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Nanhaipotamon zhuhaiense
Hallo, habe ich mshuangchao sein, aber aus irgendeinem Grund kann ich nicht mit diesem Benutzernamen mehr einloggen. Wie Sie sehen können, bin ich mit google übersetzen.

Ich habe das getan Forschung in Potamid Krebse und möchte mit Ihnen teilen eine neue Spezies ich gefunden und beschrieben. Es liegt in der proccess der veröffentlicht zu werden. Ist es nicht schön!

Hallo mshuangchao,

die Krabbe ist wunderschön Smile Kannst Du uns etwas über die Biologie der Tiere erzählen? Wo und wie leben Sie?

Hi mshuangchao,

the crab ist beautiful! Can you tell us more about the biology of these crabs? Where do they live? And how?

You can write in English if its more easy.

About your account:
The account is still open and could be used. The problem may lie within your IP address. Due to massive attacks on our server from chinese servers we had to block off a certain range of IP adresses from china. That may be the reason why you did have problemls logging in. But you found a workaround, which is fine Smile
Gruß!

Hans-Jürgen Günter
aka Püffi
Ihr sucht ein Buch über Krabben? Hier ist es:

Die Krabbenfibel, Von Monika Rademacher & Ollie Mengedoht, erschienen im Dähne Verlag
-----------
Aqua-Terrarium.de hat für immer geschlossen. Die Landzonen gibt es weiterhin hier:
http://www.aquarien-schrank.de/epages/62...s/Landzone
(Saturday, 6. October 2012, 10:07)Püffi schrieb: Hallo mshuangchao,

die Krabbe ist wunderschön Smile Kannst Du uns etwas über die Biologie der Tiere erzählen? Wo und wie leben Sie?

Hi mshuangchao,

the crab ist beautiful! Can you tell us more about the biology of these crabs? Where do they live? And how?

You can write in English if its more easy.

About your account:
The account is still open and could be used. The problem may lie within your IP address. Due to massive attacks on our server from chinese servers we had to block off a certain range of IP adresses from china. That may be the reason why you did have problemls logging in. But you found a workaround, which is fine Smile

Hi Püffi,

Their general biology is typical of Potamids. They live in mud burrows at the side of mountain streams. This species is from Guangdong, China, and is VERY rare as far as I know. Nanhaipotamon guangdongense seems to be the dominant species, but their color is much less attractive, being a brownish to dark yellowish. I go out on field trips often and have only seen a handful of live specimens from one location! I am quite concerned about the conservation of this species. I've collected a few specimens for fixation and also a pair which I intend to breed and study.
Hi mshuangchao,

great news. The possible problem was described by Püffi already. Great You found a workaround and that You described this wonderful new species.

If You keep a pair You most probably know that most Potamids are quite aggressive. It is difficult to keep them together so they can breed on one hand and on the other hand that they don't kill one another. Good luck!

If the paper comes out can You give us the title and maybe a printable photograph so we could mae a small article in German aquarists magazine? Maybe you could mail me regarding this? foto@beastiependent.com
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

[Bild: pw-mangroven7_312px.jpg] 
Krabben und andere Crustaceen (Krebstiere),
Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken
(Saturday, 6. October 2012, 18:29)BEASTIEPENDENT schrieb: Hi mshuangchao,

great news. The possible problem was described by Püffi already. Great You found a workaround and that You described this wonderful new species.

If You keep a pair You most probably know that most Potamids are quite aggressive. It is difficult to keep them together so they can breed on one hand and on the other hand that they don't kill one another. Good luck!

If the paper comes out can You give us the title and maybe a printable photograph so we could mae a small article in German aquarists magazine? Maybe you could mail me regarding this? foto@beastiependent.com

Yes, I am aware of this, I usually keep them seperated. They have mated a few months ago, still waiting for the eggs though.
Surely, it might still be a while before the paper goes through the publishing process, but I'll inform you on it!
(Sunday, 7. October 2012, 2:25)chaohuang schrieb: Yes, I am aware of this, I usually keep them seperated. They have mated a few months ago, still waiting for the eggs though.
Okay. You surely do know that the female can store the spermatophores for several months or often years.

Zitat:Surely, it might still be a while before the paper goes through the publishing process, but I'll inform you on it!
Please do so! ;-)
(Tuesday, 9. October 2012, 0:23)BEASTIEPENDENT schrieb:
(Sunday, 7. October 2012, 2:25)chaohuang schrieb: Yes, I am aware of this, I usually keep them seperated. They have mated a few months ago, still waiting for the eggs though.
Okay. You surely do know that the female can store the spermatophores for several months or often years.

Zitat:Surely, it might still be a while before the paper goes through the publishing process, but I'll inform you on it!
Please do so! ;-)

http://www.mapress.com/zootaxa/content.html
Hi there chaohuang,

i cannot find any thing related to a nanhaipotamon ... . Do you have a direct link?
Gruß!

Hans-Jürgen Günter
aka Püffi
Ihr sucht ein Buch über Krabben? Hier ist es:

Die Krabbenfibel, Von Monika Rademacher & Ollie Mengedoht, erschienen im Dähne Verlag
-----------
Aqua-Terrarium.de hat für immer geschlossen. Die Landzonen gibt es weiterhin hier:
http://www.aquarien-schrank.de/epages/62...s/Landzone
Second paper on that page Püffi. But it's not OpenAccess.

EDIT: Oh, it WAS there at least…
(Monday, 17. December 2012, 23:02)Püffi schrieb: Hi there chaohuang,

i cannot find any thing related to a nanhaipotamon ... . Do you have a direct link?

Zootaxa 3588: 55–63 (17 Nov. 2012) 5 plates; 7 references Accepted: 19 Nov. 2012
A new species of Nanhaipotamon Bott, 1968 (Crustacea: Decapoda: Brachyura: Potamidae) from Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, China

http://www.mapress.com/zootaxa/2012/f/z03588p063f.pdf

Sorry, did not know the issues come out so quickly!
Here is a preview.

(Monday, 17. December 2012, 23:09)BEASTIEPENDENT schrieb: Second paper on that page Püffi. But it's not OpenAccess.

EDIT: Oh, it WAS there at least…

http://www.mapress.com/zootaxa/2012/f/z03588p063f.pdf
Hi, this is the preview!
Ah, You made it together with Peter. Congratulations!
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

[Bild: pw-mangroven7_312px.jpg] 
Krabben und andere Crustaceen (Krebstiere),
Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken
(Tuesday, 18. December 2012, 13:08)BEASTIEPENDENT schrieb: Ah, You made it together with Peter. Congratulations!
Yes indeed! Thanks!
I just realized i forgot to send you a good photo for the magazine! Do you still want it? Very sorry!

Sent from my GT-N7102 using Tapatalk 2
Oh, no worry. Icon_wink But yes, please do so. beastie@panzerwelten.de

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643