Panzerwelten.de -> Startseite
News Forum Artensteckbriefe Ueber uns Ueber uns Instagram Impressum Links

salt water nano
I like to get a nano tank 31-40L something between there still don´t know the size. But before i did that id like to know how hard it is to have a salt water nano tank, do i need to mix the water in some special way.

I have no clue what so ever when it comes to salt water so im all yours if you have any handy tips. Id like to get a porsilin crab i have been doing some reading about the crab. But can i have it in a nano tank or will i need to get a big tank?
Hi

Where do you come from? Do you have pet shops which sell sea salt mixtures? Yo have it to mix with water 35 grams per liter. Don´t ask me how much it is in ounces and gallons. But I am shure you´ll get an advise in the pet shop. Marine snails and hermit crabs you can put in after a few days. For corals, anemones you should wait, until algae, which usualy infect a new tank have vanished. Don´t buy animals before you have checked its requirements, final size, compatibility with other in the tank and so on. Don´t keep fish if you haven´t got a protein skimmer.

Cheers
Wolfgang

(Tuesday, 8. October 2013, 16:04)Palinurus schrieb: Hi

Where do you come from? Do you have pet shops which sell sea salt mixtures? You have it to mix with water: 35 grams per liter. Don´t ask me how much it is in ounces and gallons. But I am shure you´ll get an advise in the pet shop. Marine snails and hermit crabs you can put in after a few days. For corals, anemones you should wait, until algae, which usualy infect a new tank have vanished. But there are also useful alhae like Caulerpa, which help to keep better water conditions. But sometimes they grow profusely. Don´t buy animals before you have checked its requirements, final size, compatibility with other in the tank and so on. Don´t keep fish if you haven´t got a protein skimmer.

Cheers
Wolfgang

(Tuesday, 8. October 2013, 16:04)Palinurus schrieb: Hi

Where do you come from? Do you have pet shops which sell sea salt mixtures? You have it to mix with water: 35 grams per liter. Don´t ask me how much it is in ounces and gallons. But I am shure you´ll get an advise in the pet shop. Marine snails and hermit crabs you can put in after a few days. For corals, anemones you should wait, until algae, which usualy infect a new tank have vanished. But there are also useful alhae like Caulerpa, which help to keep better water conditions. But sometimes they grow profusely. Don´t buy animals before you have checked its requirements, final size, compatibility with other in the tank and so on. Don´t keep fish if you haven´t got a protein skimmer.

Cheers
Wolfgang
natura magister artium

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643