Panzerwelten.de -> Startseite
News Forum Artensteckbriefe Ueber uns Ueber uns Instagram Impressum Links

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Food for baby crabs
Id like to get some tips of what i can feed my small baby crabs whit. for now they spend a lot of time in the java moss i grind down some flak food from time to time.

is it a good ide to put in some spring tails? any handy tips are welcome.

This is the crab that i have:
http://www.panzerwelten.de/forum/thread-...age-2.html

In other news as i was cleaning out the tank the one that they where in broke down so i have to re-do it. I fond over 15 small crabs in the java moss and around the tank. I hope that i can get 6 to grow up, this is the first time that i have have baby crabs so i feel lost.

regards muffin
Hi there muffin,

Congrats on being a crab father now ;-)

Flake food grinded down is perfect. Springtails will be good as well
The java moss ist a very good substrate to have the young ones on. It helps them to hide and structure the available space ver well.
Gruß!

Hans-Jürgen Günter
aka Püffi
Ihr sucht ein Buch über Krabben? Hier ist es:

Die Krabbenfibel, Von Monika Rademacher & Ollie Mengedoht, erschienen im Dähne Verlag
-----------
Aqua-Terrarium.de hat für immer geschlossen. Die Landzonen gibt es weiterhin hier:
http://www.aquarien-schrank.de/epages/62...s/Landzone
Hi there Puffi i don´t have a fancy u on my keyboard soz.

sweet that gave me some peace i was a bit worried that i was doing something wrong. Will try and get hold of some spring tails as well, that is good food for the adults to no? And i have some more javamoss on the way so i will make the moss bed for them to hide.

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643