Panzerwelten.de -> Startseite
News Forum Artensteckbriefe Ueber uns Ueber uns Instagram Impressum Links

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Vampire crabs
Hi guys I'm new here and really need some help. I am currently building a large crab house. 23litres of water with 38litres of substrate. Lots of plants Ect. Considering a small number of fish along with some shrimps ECG. What I really want is some vampire crabs but I am unable to find anywhere in the U.K. that stocks them can anyone please help me?
I also want to know if I could house anything else with them like newts frogs or salamanders?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
hi there m8,

you can have frogs and newt in the same tank but it is best not to it less stress for the crabs. to have fish and shrimp in the same tank is no problem i have blue pearls in my tank and there is no problems at all, the nag a shrimp now and then but that is all.

post a images of you tank so i can se it, but form what you are saying here you seam to have a good set up there. just give them lots of spots to hide under and you will be safe.

i think you can get some crabs on ebay, im sure that i sa a seller there that only sells crabs and shrimps in the UK have a look and se what you can find. or you can just go to a local pet store and ask there if they can get some that is what i did over here in sweden.
Hi & welcome Dave,

please do not mix crustaceans and amphibians in one tank. The skin of amphibians is highly sensible and even a small "test" pinch from a crab could end in a serious bacterial inflammation. So we suggest not to mix these groups – although there may be other experiences.

Unfortunately I can't help in any way regarding the question of availability of any crabs in the UK, sorry.
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

[Bild: pw-mangroven7_312px.jpg] 
Krabben und andere Crustaceen (Krebstiere),
Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken
Good day! I am from Russia. I can not find crabs not of nature! How can I order the crab from other countries? In Moscow, I'm one of the few people who have these crabs are bred. I was able to propagate crabs Geosesarma notophorum. But we are very few. There are plenty of crabs from Asia, but they die within a month, always! Therefore, Asian crabs we do not buy. There is only one option - to order from Europe. But these sanctions ... They can make it stop. At customs crabs can be listed as the food! Smile Who can help me? Thank you!

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643