Panzerwelten.de -> Startseite
News Forum Artensteckbriefe Ueber uns Ueber uns Instagram Impressum Links

Thai micro crab, Limnopilos naiyanetri - questions
hi,

is there any one here that know´s if some one have been able to breed this crab? im about to start a small tank and id like to find more information about this crab.

have have Google a lot and fond things here and there, so i have a general ide of what they like and not.

and is there any one here that knows if some one have breed them yet ? all the reports that i have found are ppl that fail and dont know why they just die of.

regards muffin
Sorry, nothing new at the Limnopilos front… Icon_wink
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

[Bild: pw-mangroven7_312px.jpg] 
Krabben und andere Crustaceen (Krebstiere),
Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken
hmm i find it a bit wird that now one have made it yet. I did se a post on a forum (plant tank) where there was a women that had gotten small crabs. but she had over 100 in the same tank so i think it can be that to, but still ppl have manage to breed mangrove crabs and shrimps that need slat water.

would it not be easy to breed a crab that only needs freshwater? this for me is so strange and i can not stop thinking about it. do you know where i can find some sort of collage paper about this crab, i have been looking for some sort of repport about it but nothing so far.

my plan now is to try and set up a 40L tank where i have the crabs and then one ore to small tanks about 10-20L where i can have the larva.
if i buy some of this crabs in Germany, what do i need to do to keep them alive back to Sweden? I will be going there by bus and i will be home some time at sunday night.
as far as i know this crabs are full aquatic and can not breath up on land.
You'll need a styrofoam box at least where You can put the crabs into. It might be best to transport them in wet moss or something like that, with a few drops of water. You could use PET-bottles from Cola or anything, better than a bag.
Maat et joot, 'ne schöne Jrooß un bess demnähx, Ollie (vorher BEASTIE bzw. BEASTIEPENDENT)

[Bild: pw-mangroven7_312px.jpg] 
Krabben und andere Crustaceen (Krebstiere),
Muscheln, Schnecken und Zwergkrallenfrösche, Minidrachen (Zwergbartagamen + Hausgeckos) und Schlangen in rund 30 Becken
i have a good box to have them in a cardboard box that has styrofome in side, and i will have the crabs in there one small box whit some javamoss. i plan to get 10-20 mico crabs and some Red Devil females i need about 4-5 of them so i can get some action in the tank. if they have the violet vampire crab i will get some of them to. more then that i will let time show me what will happen Icon_mrgreen

but now i know that the small crabs will not die of on the way home if i keep them worm.

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643