PANZERWELTEN-FORUM

Normale Version: Red Devil and Carnival in same tank
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Does anyone know if Geosesarma bicolor (Carnival - I think) and Geosesarma Red Devil can be kept in the same together?
Hi there!

We do not recommend to keep 2 different species of Geosesarma in the same tank. We learned that this is always the Deathrow for one of the species, as it will be killed ad eaten by the other one. So ... please dont do it.

Best Regards,
Thanks for the reply,

I have the Carnivals and Red Devils in one tank that is split in two. One evening I couldnt find one of the Red Devils and found that it was in with the Carnivals, I couldnt see how as the perspex divider was too high for it to climb, how wrong I was. The next day I found both Red Devils in the Carnivals side and one of the Carnivals in the Red Devil side.

The only place where they could have climbed over was at the back using the cork bark background to gain access to the top of the perspex divider. I have blocked it off now so hopefully that will stop them escaping.

Here are some pics
[Bild: imag0341.jpg]

[Bild: imag0315r.jpg]

[Bild: imag0311y.jpg]

[Bild: imag0310y.jpg]

[Bild: imag0317x.jpg]

[Bild: imag0321p.jpg]