Panzerwelten.de -> Startseite
News Forum Artensteckbriefe Ueber uns Ueber uns Instagram Impressum Links

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Red Devil and Carnival in same tank
Does anyone know if Geosesarma bicolor (Carnival - I think) and Geosesarma Red Devil can be kept in the same together?
Hi there!

We do not recommend to keep 2 different species of Geosesarma in the same tank. We learned that this is always the Deathrow for one of the species, as it will be killed ad eaten by the other one. So ... please dont do it.

Best Regards,
Gruß!

Hans-Jürgen Günter
aka Püffi
Ihr sucht ein Buch über Krabben? Hier ist es:

Die Krabbenfibel, Von Monika Rademacher & Ollie Mengedoht, erschienen im Dähne Verlag
-----------
Aqua-Terrarium.de hat für immer geschlossen. Die Landzonen gibt es weiterhin hier:
http://www.aquarien-schrank.de/epages/62...s/Landzone
Thanks for the reply,

I have the Carnivals and Red Devils in one tank that is split in two. One evening I couldnt find one of the Red Devils and found that it was in with the Carnivals, I couldnt see how as the perspex divider was too high for it to climb, how wrong I was. The next day I found both Red Devils in the Carnivals side and one of the Carnivals in the Red Devil side.

The only place where they could have climbed over was at the back using the cork bark background to gain access to the top of the perspex divider. I have blocked it off now so hopefully that will stop them escaping.

Here are some pics
[Bild: imag0341.jpg]

[Bild: imag0315r.jpg]

[Bild: imag0311y.jpg]

[Bild: imag0310y.jpg]

[Bild: imag0317x.jpg]

[Bild: imag0321p.jpg]

Kontakt | PANZERWELTEN.de | Nach oben | | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation

Achtung: Für alle Fotos auf dieser Domain gilt: Urheber- und alle anderen Rechte (soweit nicht anders vermerkt) bei Oliver Mengedoht, alle Bilder und Bildschirm-Hintergründe sind ausschließlich zur privaten Nutzung freigegeben! Jegliche sonstige oder kommerzielle Nutzung ist ohne ausdrückliche Genehmigung des Bildautors nicht genehmigt!

Keine Veröffentlichung (ob Print, Internet oder andere Medien) ohne Absprache und Autorenhinweis!
(Veröffentlichung ohne Autorennennung: 100 % Aufschlag nach Tarif.  Veröffentlichung ohne Absprache: 400 % Aufschlag nach Tarif)

Sie haben Fragen oder wollen ein oder mehrere Bilder veröffentlichen? Gerne, nach Rücksprache mit mir:
Oliver Mengedoht

-Fotograf & Journalist-
Richard-Wagner-Straße 18, 45657 Recklinghausen
 -----
E-Mail:foto@oliver-mengedoht.de
Internet: www.oliver-mengedoht.de=====
St.Nr.: 212/5158/0643