PANZERWELTEN-FORUM

Normale Version: Some pictures of my crabs
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Happy Chinese New Year!

[Bild: aba9ydub.jpg]

[Bild: 2uqytu2a.jpg]

[Bild: upemaze7.jpg]

[Bild: aqame6en.jpg]

[Bild: eqyzu2uh.jpg]

[Bild: yda2umy6.jpg]

Sent from my GT-N7102 using Tapatalk 2
[Bild: 9a9eje6u.jpg]

[Bild: 9yzazyta.jpg]

Beautiful! The crabs from the first posting are four species of Potamids?

And the first two pics in the last picture pack of the first posting a Gecarcinudae?
are theese all your pets?
or did u take those shots in the wildlife ?

they are awesome, though !
(Thursday, 14. February 2013, 19:22)BEASTIEPENDENT schrieb: [ -> ]Beautiful! The crabs from the first posting are four species of Potamids?

And the first two pics in the last picture pack of the first posting a Gecarcinudae?

Hi,

They are (from top to bottom) Nanhaipotamon aculatum, N. hongkongense, N.guangdongense, N.zhuhaiense (oops, posted repeated photos), Heterochelamon purpuromanalis. All potamids! : )

(Thursday, 14. February 2013, 20:20)tomarrow schrieb: [ -> ]are theese all your pets?
or did u take those shots in the wildlife ?

they are awesome, though !

Hi,

Yes, I keep these live specimens in captivity along with a bunch of preserved specimens for study. These photos I took indoors.
Hi,

Truly amazing and beautiful crabs, wow!

Could you show us some pics of your crab tanks and tell us some more about them, e.g. how big they are etc.?
Thank you! Icon_wink
Thanks!
I keep them in separate containers, will post a pic of it soon. The Nanhaipotamon are around 4-5cm, semi-terrestrial, other than that, typical of Potamids.

(Sunday, 17. February 2013, 21:01)Tim schrieb: [ -> ]Hi,

Truly amazing and beautiful crabs, wow!

Could you show us some pics of your crab tanks and tell us some more about them, e.g. how big they are etc.?
Thank you! Icon_wink

[attachment=12932]
Hi,

Thanks a lot!
You keep them all without land area?
(Thursday, 21. February 2013, 22:14)Tim schrieb: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks a lot!
You keep them all without land area?

There is a large hollow cylindrical hiding decor which they can climb up, other than this it's all water and some sand!